Facebook social networking site is the best way for everyone to stay connected and share almost everything they like with friends and family online globally. Users of Facebook should essentially enter their legitimate email addresses and valid passwords to access their accounts. However, many users usually forget their password while they try to login. Users have to understand the basics for recovering their Facebook accounts with the help of a reset code found in the email address or mobile phone. Accordingly, individuals have to enter the registered mobile number or valid email address. What will they do when Facebook users lost their email addresses or phone number connected to their accounts? To solve the problem, check easy steps related to how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code.
Recovery of Facebook Password with a Security Code and by Using Email /Phone Number
Before knowing how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code, we will check the steps to recover a Facebook password with a security code received on your email or phone number, which are-
- Go to the Login page of your Facebook and enter the mandatory credential details to access it.
- If you cannot access your account, click the button that highlights forget your password and enter your old password accurately.
- Click on the option Continue and choose your email/phone number
- Request Facebook to send a security code in your email id or phone number.
- Enter the received security code to get a valid password recovery link.
- Now, the new link will let you create a new password and enter the compulsory fields.
Facebook Password Recovery without Confirmation Reset Code
Facebook users sometimes fail to access their already used email id and/or contact number to create or include in their Facebook profiles. Alternatively, hackers may change the respective details. Hence, knowledge of how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code becomes essential. For this-
Use Alternate Phone Number or Email to Login Facebook
Do you experience problem to login your Facebook account with login credentials (email id/phone number and password)? Use alternative contact number or email id. However, you should remember the password and listed two or three phone numbers or email ids on your Facebook account.
Now, you should follow the steps mentioned here to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code –
- Check the Facebook Login page once more and choose forgot password.
- Choose do not have email id access from the lower-left corner of the Facebook reset password page.
- Here, you may commence the process for recovering your Facebook account.
- Enter the email id, which you have added to your existing Facebook account in the past.
- Choose This is My Account while finding your profile photo.
- Follow the guidelines to reset the Facebook password and again access your account.
Try a Few Trusted Contacts
Contacting with trusted contacts or users is also an effective way to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code. However, you must remember the full name of a minimum of three trusted contacts to view all contacts. The reason is that you need at least three codes for restoring your Facebook account. If you fail to set up trusted contacts, you may answer a few security questions and reset your password immediately. However, you should wait for 1 day before accessing your existing Facebook account.
Recovery of a Disabled Facebook Account via Submitting Appeals
If Facebook disabled your account, you may request to reactivate or recover it. Here, Facebook will review your request and accept/reject the appeal for recovering your account. The steps you have to follow are-
- Visit the homepage of Facebook while you try signing in to your Facebook account and its password. Here, you will get a message that Facebook has disabled your account.
- Click on the link highlighting Go to Help Center.
- If you find that Facebook deactivated your account mistakenly, you may file an appeal for it.
- Upload your driver’s license, UID card, passport, or any other valid ID to verify your identity.
- Click on Send and wait for the period, Facebook reactivates your account. In most cases, your account will recover within 4 days to 8 days. You may even check emails linked to your Facebook account.
- Once you receive the approval mail from Facebook, click on the highlighted link to regain your Facebook account access or use the respective code as your Facebook account’s new password.
- Now, use the recovery details obtained via the steps to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code to set up your new password.
Facebook is the best social media platform to allow users to check their timelines and show any post on the Facebook homepage vitally. If you want to continue using Facebook without any interruption, you should learn the steps to recover your Facebook Login details and Facebook Password without using any confirmation reset code.