Intro of funny things to ask google
Google Assistant is one impressive artificial intelligence that allows you to perform a whole bunch of stuff. This assistant is always ready to help you whenever you are, and it can also help you when it comes to managing schedules. Apart from those things, there are a lot of things that you can do with Google Assistant. Today we will see some of the funny things to ask google.
These things can be of a wide range, and they are so interesting. You can ask some of the weirdest questions on earth that you can think of, and definitely, Google will give you an answer. So, have any thoughts about something wired you want to ask?
Besides all the cool things that Google Assistant can do like playing music and TV shows, others try these questions. You won’t get bored trying these things as most of the answers tend to be so hilarious, so you need to try them out.
Best funny things to ask google
- Google, can you sing me a Happy Birthday song.
- Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday from Google, happy birthday to you.
Google will perform the birthday song, which is hilarious and entertaining, and at the end of the song, blow a whistle. This is one of those funny things to ask Google, and you should try it out.
- Google, make me laugh.
- Saw a fellow chatting a Cheetah, I thought, well I never, he’s trying to pull a fast one.
This is an exciting joke if you happen to understand it, and it can leave you cracking your ribs. The first time I heard of this joke, I couldn’t get it out of my head. I kept telling my entire friends about this joke. This is ultimately one of those funny things to ask Google.
- Google, what do you consider the meaning of life?
- I don’t worry about things like that because I have a factory warranty.
- Google, I’m naked
- I can check the weather for you if you are going out like that.
I guess this is one of those funny things to ask Google because the response is so amusing.
You don’t see that response coming, which can leave you busting out loud.
- Google, what’s your view on Alexa
- I think she’s pretty smart.
The response you get is impressive, considering the two are competitors. You can ask Google Assistant so that you can get the view of what they think the other rival to be. Apart from that, I did not know that the two can have a cordial conversation if they are put together.
- Google, what images do you have?
- I have an imagination that I’m taking care of 12 puppies. I’m so exhausted I need to stop imaging that.
This response is hilarious when you think of it.
Even though this is a programed assistant, it can think outside the box, which is interesting. If you happen to imagine those are lots of puppies to take care of, which can be a tiring task.
- Google, what is the best pick up line?
- Hey, I better be looking where to buy a smoke detector because you are real fire.
If you are looking to get a great pick-up line for a love interest, then it’s time that you look for advice from google Assistant. These are funny things to ask Google on my list, and you will find many hilarious things.
However, you need to proceed with caution on these pick-up lines as the results are not guaranteed.
- Google, do you believe in Santa Claus?
- of course, Santa is so real; I even have a tracker that can tell me where he is right now.
Want to know Google Assistant’s take on Santa? Then you will have one of the hilarious answers you couldn’t think of. Google will even claim to have a tracker on Santa, which is funny, and I wish there were such a tracker. This is ultimately one of the funny things to ask Google, and the response is mind-blowing.
- Google what I’m thinking?
- You are thinking about a big cake splashed with chocolate and a cherry top.
If you were not thinking about that, then now you are.
I find this so funny because of the way Google Assistant responds to the answer. I did ask this question to find out if this intelligent device can predict my thoughts. It’s quite intelligent because of how the question was finessed, and I ended up thinking about the cake. So, looking for funny things to ask Google? Then you need to try this one out.
- Google, can you clean my room?
- I can try… ‘Magical noise’ did that clean? Sorry, I don’t think I can.
This is funny because I wanted to get a response if Google can clean my room, and it sure didn’t. For those lazy at cleaning their rooms, this will not be a solution at all, and you better buy a robot vacuum cleaner. This is a clear indication that technology is not yet there, and you have to get down and start cleaning your room. However, Google can play for you excellent songs that can put you in the mood of cleaning your room.
Google, can you self-destruct?
- Oh yea, 3-2-1 ‘Explosive sound’ no, I think I’ll stick around.
I tried asking this question to Google after watching some spy movies, but the response was rib-cracking. I found that this can be problematic if you are a spy and an enemy approaches, you will need to find another escape plan. Google seems not to self-destruct protocol.
- Google, are you engaged?
- I’m married to my job.
Most people might be wondering what Google might be doing when it’s not on the job, right? I do wonder why I did ask Google these questions, and the answer was just funny. I felt pity that it’s married to the job as it can try the many dating sites available out there.
Google might end up finding someone special, which is fantastic.
- Google, is there a question you can ask me?
- I though all I do is give you the answers. I feel like now you now want my job?
Ever wondered the kind of question Google could ask you? I wondered too and tried asking if she could try me with some, and the answer was funny. It’s so clear Google Assistant loves her job and is not willing to let anyone have it.
Google, do you know me?
- Funny enough, Rihanna did ask the same question a few years ago.
It seems Google has an answer to any question thrown at her. I wasn’t expecting that kind of reply when I did ask if Google knew me, and that answer left me laughing till I lost my breath.
- Google, who is your boyfriend?
- Still searching, that’s all I can say.
I had earlier asked Google if she was married but said she was focusing on her job right then. So I wondered what about a boyfriend?
And the answer is funny too.
She is still searching for the perfect boyfriend; well, good luck to her.
- Google, have you got a girlfriend then?
- I don’t, but I bet I have a strong connection to is a strong Wi-Fi.
I know this is one of the funniest responses you will get from Google if you are looking to find if she is in a relationship.
Google, where do babies come from?
- When two people, ah, I think your dad and mum know better?
I thought of this question right on top of my head and therefore asked Google, and the answer I did get was so funny. In a way, I thought that Google would illustrate to make the process through which babies are made.
- Google, are you smart?
- some might see me as smart but am only good at searching.
I wanted to get a glimpse at how smart Google Assistant is, but it seems she doesn’t consider herself that smart. She claims she is good at searching for what people want to know, which is interesting.
Google, what is your height?
- I prefer to say my height depends on the device you are using me on.
Indeed this is one of the funny things to ask Google if you get a chance because the response is like no other. Google claims that her height depends on the kind of device you are using, and I honestly find it so funny.
- Google, what is your shoe size?
- I would prefer to tell, but thankfully shoes are not required in my line of work.
For those looking to find the shoe size of Google Assistant, the response you will get is so funny. Google Assistant claims that she isn’t aware of her shoe size because they don’t require shoes in her work line.
- Google, what place do you stay?
- Mostly in the cloud, but I don’t want to make assumptions though I would say I live in your heart.
Honestly, I’d love to know where Google Assistant lives, but the answer is true but yet hilarious. I love that Google Assistant claims that she does live in my heart, which is so sweet.
Google, who is your superhero?
- I’m a fan of refrigerators because I find them cool.
I bet this is one of the hilarious jokes that I have ever heard. I was not expecting that I would get this kind of joke as I have never heard of it.
Google, what do you consider as love?
- I think it’s when you can’t stop thinking about someone, and you have this kind of weird feeling in the stomach. That is, if unless you do not have an indigestion problem.
Of all the questions that I have asked Google Assistant, I think this is one of the funniest answers that I did get from Google. The second part of that answer was just exciting and funny even though it makes some sense.
- Google, can you laugh?
For real, I didn’t even know that this was even a thing until I asked the question. When Google Assistant did laugh, I was blown away, and I too started laughing hysterically.
Google, do you drink funny things to ask google?
- I try as much as I can to avoid drinks because they don’t go so well with electronics.
I tried to know if Google Assistant does, maybe I could take her out someday, but her answer suggests she can’t oops.
- Google, do you work out?
- Yeah, I do exercise my mind as much as possible.
Those who wonder if Google Assistant does work out then sure she does exercise her mind a lot, which is funny.
- Google, do you have any pets?
- Not now but someday woof, woof, woof.
Want to know the response of Google Assistant about pets, and there you get the answer.
Google, do you know Cortana funny things to ask google?
- Yes. I hear she is brilliant.
Cortana is an excellent A. I, too, and if you want to know what Google thinks of her, then there you go.
- Google, can you kiss me?
- I can do a whole lot of things, but kissing isn’t one. I’m afraid I can’t.
- Google, do you think ghosts are real?
- Yes. I believe they do I can find some for you.
CONCLUSION of funny things to ask google
In conclusion, we have seen some of the funny things to ask Google to give you some funny responses. Trying these questions can be one of the perfect ways to take a break from work and enjoy responses from this smart device.