Guide to Bypass FRP Lock and Google Account Verification on Nexus 6P, 5X and other Android devices.
Google recently introduced Factory Reset Protection to Android devices with the release of Android 5.0 in 2014. This feature was introduced with the intention of protecting of stolen Android device from unauthorized use. But sometimes genuine users also face this issue and get in trouble due to this lock.
FRP lock ask you to enter your previously signed-in Google account on the device. So, in case somebody steals your Android device and he performs a factory reset protection then he won’t be able to use that device without logging n with the previously signed in Google account. So, an unauthorized person cannot use your device. You can download Samsung bypass Google verify apk.
But some genuine users forget their Google account details and get into this trouble by FRP lock. It’s very annoying when you are locked out of your own Android device. It also might be possible that you have purchased a used device and it has been synced to an unknown user account before.
Now what you can do is, bypass this lock. We have found an easy way by which you can bypass Factory reset protection lock. You need to follow this method step by step to bypass google account verification lock.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock
- At first, power on your FRP locked smartphone and connect it to a WiFi network from one of the setups. You can also get an another Android smartphone and create the WiFi hotspot from it and connect your locked device to this WiFi hotspot.
- Once your locked device is connected to WiFi network, click on next and when it says checking for updates then turn off the WiFi network.
- Now you will see a screen where it will ask you to enter your first and last name. You may need to try many times to get this screen.
- On this screen put the name and click on Next.
- Now you will see Protect Your Phone screen. Here you will need to set up a PIN, password, and Pattern.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the screen and turn on your WiFi network.
- Now click on the Gmail app icon from that sharing options list.
- Here, click on notifications option on the Gmail app info page and then click on App settings. Now you will see 3 dots menu. Click on manage accounts from there.
- Once you are on the device settings, click on Select Google and then Search & Now. Click on now cards then show cards option. Finally, click on hit no thanks option.
- Now you will be on Google search screen. Type chrome and open the chrome browser from the list.
- Once you are at the Setup Chrome screen, click on No thanks and then ok got it.
- Now type this URL in the Chrome browser: bit.ly/frplock
- You can download a quick shortcut maker from the button which will look like below image.
- Once the download is started, click back and come on Now cards screen.
- Again click on toggle Show cards switch and then click on No thanks. Now get to the Google search screen.
- Type download and open downloads app.
- You will see quick shortcut maker apk file here. Click on it. You will get a dropdown list. Click on Type Email and Password option from that list.
- Click on Try and retype the password screen will be there. Now click 3-dot option menu and click on browser sign-in.
- Now you will be on Google sign-in screen. Here, you can log in with your any Google account. Once you have signed in Google account, you will be redirected to the Quick Shortcuts app.
- Here go to the device settings page by clicking back button.
- Find Backup and reset option in settings of your device and click on Factory data reset. Now select Reset phone and then confirm your PIN/password and pattern lock. Now click on Erase everything.