Are you in search of a beginning blog, straightforward, step-by-step information on how to start a blog 2020?
and make cash by beginning running a blog? then you’re at the proper place we are going to information on this web page will present you how to start a blog 2020 that’s lovely and useful, all in a simple step-by-step tutorial.
In spite of everything, What’s higher than following your passion and making passive revenue alongside.
From the final four years, asktohow has helped hundreds of customers such as you to start out a blog of your personal.
Folks begin running a blog for a lot of causes, and a few of the hottest as soon as are:
- Sharing the brand new leanings
- Documenting your ideas
- Passive revenue and creating wealth
- Free devices and stuff for evaluation
- Free journey
Or every other.
Your’s might be one of many above, or another causes, both manner, running a blog might assist you to obtain your aim.
So, without additional delay, let’s study how you can start a blog today.
Just a few issues:
It is detailed information with some ideas and sensible information. A little bit of studying, and a little bit of following steps to start your blog.
Ready to start out the blog then follow the easy step-by-step tutorial?
Hii, My identity is Deepak Kumar Arya and I’ll Information you how to begin blog 2020 in solely 10 minutes the place you have got comply with few steps and you may simply create the running a blog web site without cost or by paying any technique that you really want.
I do know that beginning a blog can appear overwhelming and intimidating. This information is all about running a blog not just for beginners but in addition to specialists., and can educate you on the way to be a blogger with simply essentially the most primary computer expertise. So whether or not you’re eight or 88, you may create your own blog in less than 10 minutes.
All guys assume that it is easy to start out weblog and generate income. It is fantasy that now days extra then 1200+ blogs creating each day however who ranked on first who’re in information and acquire success that is matter.
I’m running asktohow and different running a blog web site from the final three years and I ranked asktohow in prime 10 running a blog website in India. so now I’m telling you how to start a blog 2020 so you will get simply success and obtain your aim.
Do you know what’s blogging? – Skip to follow steps.
Definition of blog
A blog (shortening of “weblog”) is a web-based journal or informational web site displaying data within the reverse chronological order, with the newest posts showing first. It’s a platform the place an author or perhaps a group of writers share their views on a person topic.
What’s the objective of a blog?
There are various causes to begin a weblog for private use and solely a handful of sturdy ones for an enterprise running a blog. Running a blog for enterprise, tasks, or the rest which may carry your cash has a really easy objective – to rank your web site greater in Google SERPs, a.k.a. enhance your visibility.
As an enterprise, you depend on customers to maintain shopping for your services and products. As a brand new enterprise, you depend on running a blog that can assist you get to those customers and seize their consideration. Without running a blog, your web site would stay invisible, whereas operating a blog makes you searchable and aggressive.
So, the principal objective of a blog is to attach you to the related viewers. One other one is to spice up your site visitors and ship high-quality results in your web site.
Might you want to know How to start a Blog 2020 ?
One of many misconceptions about beginning a blog is that you might want to be an ideal author to achieve success. Nothing might be farther from reality. Folks learn weblog websites to get a private perspective on issues, so most bloggers write in a really casual and conversational model.
As well as, you don’t must be skilled in your subject with the intention to have a profitable weblog. For instance, readers of a cooking blog don’t wish to learn a textbook from a meals scientist, they wish to hear the experiences of somebody who has truly cooked some actual meals, errors and all.
To Achieve success Blogger you simply must do one thing start the blog
Earlier than beginning the steps to comply with the blog I wish to let you know few factors that may inspire you to start out the blog then I’ll let you know the steps which you’ll be able to comply with to create the running a blog web site.
- Make money simply. Running a blog may be fairly profitable if finished accurately. The highest bloggers on the earth clearly earn fairly a bit, however, even a part-time blogger can count on to make a pleasant revenue if issues are finished accurately. I’m running a blog from the final four years and until now i have made extra then 5000$+ revenue solely by running a blog and asktohow is dwell instance of that to inspire your self to start out running a blog.
- Share your story. A blog means that you can have a voice and be heard. You possibly can share your story with your entire world in case you so select. Some of the widespread methods blogs are used are as a diary the place the blogger writes about their each day experiences in order that associates, household, and others can all be part of their lives.
- Recognition for yourself or your business. No, you in all probability received have paparazzi following you around due to your newest blog put up. However, a profitable blog makes your concept right into an actuality and might acquire you a ton of recognition in your respective subject. Many bloggers are often called specialists simply due to their blogs, and a few have even gotten guide and film offers primarily based on their blogs.
Now I can’t go to bore you extra so let’s get start the principle subject for what you’re right here So, simply how to start a blog 2020 ?
How to start a Blog 2020 in 8 Steps
Learn to create a weblog in about 10 minutes following these steps:
- Pick a blog name. Select one thing descriptive.
- Register Domain name. you should purchase or get free area to start out
- Get your blog online. Register your blog free or get internet hosting.
- Customize your blog. Select a free template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first put up. The enjoyable half!
- Work on SEO to rank. Study website positioning and instruments.
- Promote your blog. Get extra individuals to learn your blog.
- Make money running a blog. Select from a number of choices to monetize your blog.
Let’s begin your weblog!
Step 1: Decide a blog name
Three basic items you might want to bear in mind earlier than picking the name of the blog.
- Straightforward to recollect
- Easy to type
- Simple to pronounce.
In case you’re unsure what to blog about, there are a couple of methods to discover a good weblog subject:
- Hobbies & passions. For what you’re beginning the weblog in case you wanna put up your emotions about. Cooking, journey, style, sports activities, and automobiles are all traditional examples. However, even blogs about extra obscure hobbies may be profitable, for the reason that your viewers are actually anybody on the earth with the web.
- Life experiences. Everybody has classes they’ve discovered by life expertise. Sharing this data may be extremely useful to others in comparable conditions. For instance, I not too long ago helped a lady begin her weblog about being a fireman’s spouse. She has loads of expertise and information to share with others about this subject, and it has helped her join with others in comparable conditions. Take into consideration the issues you have got skilled in life. This might be associated to your loved ones (instance: a blog about being a keep at dwelling mother), work (a blog about experiences coping with purchasers), or different life experiences (a weblog about coping with a troubling time resembling illness or divorce, or a couple of completely satisfied time resembling making ready for a marriage or a start of a kid).
- A private blog. A private blog is a blog all about you. This can embrace quite a lot of matters, from belongings you do each day, to random ideas and musings. It is a nice approach to share your ideas with the world without having to stay to only one subject.
Upon getting a subject it’s time to decide on your weblog identify.
blog name must be descriptive in order that potential readers can immediately inform what your blog is about simply from the name.
In case you are running a blog about one particular subject then you’ll positively wish to embrace that in a roundabout way in your blog identity. Strive to not get hung up on only one phrase although. For instance, a cooking blog doesn’t essentially have the phrase “cooking” in it. The phrases “meals”, “recipes”, and “meals” would additionally let individuals know that your blog is about cooking.
In case you are planning to create a private weblog the place you focus on quite a lot of matters then I like to recommend utilizing your identity, or some variation of it, since your weblog is all about you. For instance, I personal the weblog asktohow.com. You can too add your center identify or center preliminary in case you discover your identity is already taken. Or you would use a variation like “Ask for how” or “How to ask”.
Step 2: Register Domain name
There may be two approaches to get area to identify
- Get Free Domain
- Purchase High-level domain
Get Free Domain
In case you do not wanna spend money on a domain name for now then you can begin with free area identity.
The right way to get a free domain?
the place there may be a bunch of web sites who present free domain with High area extension certainly you can’t get all that prime degree domain however nonetheless there may be some domain extension that you would be able to get freed from price.
.Tk , .Ml , .ga , .cf , .gq these domain extension you will get free from freenom
However, if you’re asking my opinion then I can’t counsel free area you may simply get you .com, .in, .org, and .internet domain at low price you may contact me in order for you.
Purchase High-level domain
Now, there are a couple of guidelines that are able to assist you to select the most effective identity in your new blog. Listed here are a few of the ideas from my experience:
- Choose the .com area name above everything else.
- Your area identifies must be straightforward to pronounce and straightforward to kind.
- Make certain your area identify shouldn’t be complicated to the listener.
You need to use the Godaddy area suggestion function to verify in case your domain name is accessible or not. Simply enter any phrase that you’ve picked in your weblog and it’ll additionally present your accessible area identify recommendations.
My suggestion is to be artistic and comply with the three guidelines I shared above. Right here are some things you shouldn’t do when deciding on the domain name in your new blog:
- Don’t use a too lengthy domain name. Attempt to hold it decrease than 12 characters. Ex: asktohow
- Don’t use area extension like .data, .internet and so forth, as a result of they have a tendency to rank unhealthy in Engines like google. I at all times choose and counsel to make use of a site identify extensions like .com or .org.
Observe: You can not use any areas or punctuation apart from dashes in a site name.
In case you discover that the name you wished is already taken there are some things you are able to do:
- Strive a unique area extension. If the .com model is already registered you should still have the ability to get the .net or .org version of your blog name.
- Add small words. Words like “a”, “my”, or “the”. For example, this site is known as TheAsktohow.com as an alternative to Asktohow.com.
- Add dashes between words. For example, Bharat-gov.com
Step 3: Get Your Blog Online
It’s a tough choice since there are several different blogging platforms out there. How do you find out which one is right for you? In this chapter, we’ll help you choose the best blogging platform by going over the pros and cons of the most popular blogging sites.
How to choose a blogging platform
At this stage, you’ll need to determine the blog management tool you want to use. Here are some important criteria to assess the available options:
- Pricing. One of the most common questions – “How much does it cost?”. It’s essential to know how much you will have to pay for blog software and it’s also important to know what will you get for your money.
- Type. There are different types of solutions. They all designed for the end-user to be able to make blog sites, but you need to understand what’s available. There are: free (hosted), self-hosted, freemium, premium, blog website builders. We will describe the difference between them later.
- Ease of use. New bloggers need an easy to use solution that they can handle without any technical skills, learning web development or web design. Once the software is set up, it has to be easy to manage.
- Features. You need to make sure that the platform you pick is feature-rich. You might not need them at the beginning or not use them at all, but you have to make sure that the best blog platform you choose gives you the ability to customize or change your website completely if required.
- Administration. The back end or admin area is where you will do changes to your blog, write content, make design, and layout changes. Make sure that the admin area is available, accessible, and easy to navigate.
Blogger vs WordPress
Pros of Using Blogger
Blogger has a ton going for it. There’s a reason that millions of people start their first blogs on Blogger. It’s in the name. I know that I used Blogger for my first blog back in the day mainly because it is and still is the established blogging platform.
Here are some specific advantages that I’ve found while using Blogger for different projects.
If you are starting your blog for the first time then pricing matters, when I was started blogging, I was also used BlogSpot only because it’s free and google products.
Blogger is free for a website on a *.blogspot.com subdomain. You get essentially unlimited resources to run your blog. You even get a free SSL certificate that comes preinstalled.
You can even buy a custom domain (e.g., yournameblog.com) and point it to your blog for free. This service, called “domain mapping”, is usually a paid feature on Blogger’s direct hosted blog competitors like WordPress.com.
There are no setup fees or upgrade costs. There are no ads on your blog unless you are opt-in. You probably already have a Blogger account since it’s bundled with your Google account.
There’s a small ecosystem of 3rd party Blogger customization services, but those are all optional and outside of Blogger’s platform.
So how does Blogger make money?
Google bundles Blogger with your Google account. Blogger is one of the myriads of services that Google provides for free to keep you logged in and engaged with the Google products that do make money (i.e., ads). This is a downside, which I’ll cover in the cons section, but the massive upside is that Blogger is a legitimately free, maintained service that competes for head-on with paid competitors. Google does, of course, encourage you to place Google-brokered ads on your blog.
Either way, Blogger’s big upside is pricing. It’s hard to beat free.
Pros of Using WordPress.com
Here’s what I found to be the pros of using WordPress.com website builder — not just in comparison to direct competitors, but as an overall website solution.
Easy Sign-Up Process
One of WordPress.com’ s biggest pro is how easy it is to get started. To get your website up and running, you just follow a simple, 6-step process that includes creating an account, filling in your website information, and confirming your email address.
They also provide a ton of “onboarding” support (AKA the process of getting up and running with a website). I immediately received an email detail next steps and was even prodded later in the day when I hadn’t finished a step in the setup.
There was no part in the sign-up process where I wondered, “What’s next?”. The steps were easy to follow, detailed, and included support once I got inside the dashboard.
If you’re looking for a simple, straightforward, and speedy way to go from having no website to having a site ready to build, then WordPress.com is a great choice.
Again, WordPress.com is an all-in-one solution, which means everything you need — from hosting to a domain registration to integrations (more on that shortly) to design options are included in the platform.
That means everything just works — there’s no figuring out if this app or extension is compatible or is going to break your site. There are no troubleshooting or support needs outside of what they already offer. Even things like analytics are built into the platform.
Spending less time on research and troubleshooting means you can spend more time on stuff that matters – like content, design, and marketing your site.
Plus, since WordPress.com uses WordPress as it’s CMS (and WordPress is the most popular CMS platform out there), the integrations are practically limitless.
Chances are, there’s been a plugin created to do whatever you need your site to do. And if it hasn’t been created yet, there’s a developer out there who could probably get it done. Just know that on WordPress.com, your advanced customization capabilities, like installing your plugins and themes, are limited to their highest-priced plan (more on that in a bit).
You also don’t have full control over the website functionality, because you don’t have access to your hosting. You still don’t have direct access to your files or your database. So, if you want to do something in bulk or something super-technical, then you are out of luck.
That said, compared to other website builders (like Site123 or Jindo), WordPress.com is inherently more open and accessible because it runs WordPress software. All of your content is in RSS and XML format, so it’s very easy to leave WordPress.com for another service or bulk export your content.
hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed on the Internet. Websites are hosted or stored, on special computers called servers. When Internet users want to view your website, all they need to do is type your website address or domain into their browser. Their computer will then connect to your server and your webpages will be delivered to them through the browser. Most hosting companies require that you own your domain to host with them. If you do not have a domain, the hosting companies will help you purchase one.
Back in 2014 when I started Blogging, I had no clue about Webhosting, domain, or even What it takes to start a WordPress buy guest Blog posts. Over time I learned things like Webhosting, cPanel, FTP, and so on.
Thanks to my engineering background, I learned many things by reading and many things I learned with the help of friends. No matter how you learn, but if you are one of those who are working online (Blogging, IM, Freelancing), there are many things that you ought to know. One of them is Webhosting packages. I’m not talking about companies that offer Webhosting space, but generic hosting types offered by these companies.
What You Need When It Comes to Blog Hosting?
Alright, you know about all of the different kinds of hosting out there, but what about your needs? Depending on what you’re planning on doing with your site, one type of hosting might be a better option for your needs.
So, you’re going to need to think about your ultimate plans for your site before you jump into picking the right hosting.
Here are a few things you might want to consider:
- What platform are you using to build your blog? For example, using WordPress (more on why that’s a good choice below) or a setup that includes hosting.
- Are you going to be seeing tons of traffic? Yes, that’s the dream but for new bloggers, not something that is going to be likely for a little while, at least.
- Are you going to have periods of large influxes of traffic? A big sale, for instance, could end up driving thousands of extra people to your site, so you want to have a hosting situation that can handle it.
- Do you have any coding experience? Some hosting sites are very beginner-friendly while others cater to people who can make tweaks on their own.
- How many sites do you have? If you’ve got one site, then it’s no big deal, but if you have multiple sites (or plan on it) you’ll need to know if you’re going to be set adding these to one hosting account.
- Are you very concerned about security? While all hosting sites are going to provide basic security features, someone who is running an eCommerce shop is going to need a higher security level than a standard freelancing portfolio.
- Will you have a lot of data? Traffic volume matters when it comes to hosting but so does database size, so if you’re planning on having tons of large files hosted on your site, you’re going to need to think about going with a host that offers more storage.
- What’s your budget? At the end of the day, you’ve got to be able to afford your hosting. For those starting prices could be a big factor, if you’re looking to switch budget that into your monthly expenses.
Answering these questions is going to go a long way in helping you determine what web hosting company is going to be the best for your needs.
Step 4: Customize your blog
- Theme Installation
Before you start, you need to establish what type of theme you’ll be using. This will help later, as different themes have different setup requirements.
There are three types of WordPress theme:
- Free themes from the WordPress.org theme repository.
- Free themes from an external website.
- Premium themes from an external website or marketplace (such as Theme Forest or Elegant Themes).
Remember what kind of theme you’ve chosen, as you’ll need this throughout the tutorial.
The additional setup process is where you find out whether or not you have a WordPress theme you like and that suits your site. Each theme is different, but follow the steps above and you should be able to set up any WordPress theme properly.
If you’ve done all of this and don’t like how your site looks, or something looks wrong, you can either change it or switch themes.
As we mentioned earlier, it’s often difficult to imagine how a WordPress theme will look until it’s actually on your site, so there’s no harm in switching themes at this point. Recognizing this, most premium WordPress theme developers have a ‘cooling-off’ period, during which you can get a refund, so you can make use of this if you decide you want to switch.
For most WordPress themes, however, you won’t need to switch completely — you’ll just need to make some changes. Next, we’ll look at how to change how your site looks.
2. Plugins to use
Once you have a new WordPress environment up and running, you’re ready to add content. Before you begin, though, you may want to add a few top plugins to improve your site (in terms of usability and/or design), increase security, manage backups and add any additional functionality you may need. We’ve put together a list of some of the very best WordPress plugins available — both free and premium — many of which are used by tens of thousands (in some cases even millions) of websites the world over!
Developed by Automatic (the people responsible for WordPress.com), it offers an eclectic mix of functionalities — bringing everything from a CDN for serving images more quickly to a related post widget, social sharing tools, site stats, and even brute-force attack protection. It’s the ultimate all-in-one plugin.
These are functionalities WordPress.com users take for granted, transported to the self-hosted platform in one super-convenient package. And, because Jetpack is maintained by Automatic, you can trust that the plugin is exceptionally well-coded, user-friendly, and always compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
It’s no surprise this versatile powerhouse is one of WordPress’ most popular plugins of all time, with more than 30 million downloads to date.
Within minutes of publishing a blog, the first instances of spam will start trickling in. At first, this may seem flattering — ‘Wow! People are already reading my posts and leaving comments.‘ However, you’ll quickly learn the vast majority of WordPress comments are, unfortunately, spam — and, after a while, this will get hugely frustrating. As such, you need an effective anti-spam defense system to ease the burden.
Akismet — another plugin brought to you by Automattic — offers the best protection against spam. The plugin used to ship with every fresh WordPress installation by default, such as the need to combat spam.
Akismet works in the background, automatically intercepting anything that looks spammy and outright blocking the most obvious instances. And, because the spammers are always looking for new tricks to beat the filters, Akismet analyzes data from across its million-strong network of users. This allows it to learn the latest strategies, ensuring it’s always one step ahead.
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains the best way to attract visitors to your website via search engines. And, when it comes to optimizing your content, few plugins can compete with Yoast SEO in terms of feature set and usability.
Yoast SEO’s best-known feature is its page analysis tool. This scans your content for SEO best practices, instantly telling you where your content is strong, where there’s room for improvement, and any SEO tactics you’ve plain forgotten.
Other useful SEO features include an XML sitemap generator (for getting indexed) and a snippet preview tool (for better CTR).
Step 5: Write & publish your first put up
Do you want to write SEO friendly content?
Well, this is an art that could take your blog or your writing career to the next level.
Anyone can write an article, but it takes a special kind of practice to write SEO optimized articles.
In this topic, I will share some tips for writing SEO-optimized articles that will rank better in search engines.
I run multiple blogs and we have several authors working day and night to keep these sites updated with fresh, quality content. Sometimes, however, quality can drop (which usually happens due to a lack of knowledge).
Every blog post is like a web page in terms of search engine ranking and you can optimize each post with specific keywords for search engines.
When writing these SEO friendly articles, there are several things that you should keep in mind.
Whenever I hire a new author to work on one of our blogs, I have to give them manual inputs and checklists to help them to write better articles. Apart from selecting topics, there is a complete SEO checklist that must be followed.
(Note: I used to send this information out in an email to all the authors in my blog network. So, I thought it would be a good idea to compile all of this information into a book. This way, THE START readers will also benefit from this information and learn how to write SEO articles as well.)
Also, note that in this post I will not be covering keyword research as it requires a detailed post of its own.
How to Start Writing SEO-Optimized Articles:
Step 1. Start with research:
If you want to make a difference for yourself or your clients, without research, you are simply shooting in the dark.
In this stage, you want to determine a few things:
- Keyword to target
- Length of the article
- Type of the article
- Analyze existing articles for outline
- People also ask questions
Do yourself a favor and get a tool like SEMRUSH first.
SEMRush offer free trial which will help you to do better research your topic and help in proper optimization of Keyword. This will help you to understand what is the right keyword you should be targeting.
Step 2. Type of content: Keyword Search Intent
Also, put your target keyword in the Google search to see what kind of articles are currently ranking. This is part of the research and will help you understand what kind of article Google thinks is better for such queries.
You may notice some patterns in the search result.
Step 3. Find the idle Length of the article:
Use a SEMRush writing assistant to identify what is the idle word limit you should have to increase your chance for ranking on the first page.
To use this,
- Login to SEMRush dashboard (Get 14 days free)
- Under On-page & Tech SEO > SEO content template
- Enter your target keyword
- Select the Country and device you want to target
Click on “Create SEO template”
and it will show you the result.
I would naturally ensure that my SEO optimized article should be at least 2100+ words.
Alright, once we are ready with these data, now is the time to create an outline.
Analyze the top 10 results for your target keyword. I know it’s a lot of tasks but again, if your goal is to Rank#1 on search, you need to take these extra steps to stand out.
Based on your understanding, create an outline of your content.
Step 4. Scout People also ask:
Search for your target keyword in Google search and it will show a section called “people also ask”.
Pick the questions that make sense with your article intent and answer them in your article. But, don’t stop here, as when you click on one of the questions, Google will add more questions after that.
This is one smart way to ensure your SEO optimized content answers queries that people are looking for.
Alright, now it’s time to start writing and optimizing your article for SEO.
Now, I use WordPress as my content management system, and even if you are using something else, the next tips on SEO copywriting remain applicable to you.
If any particular step doesn’t make sense for you, do check our comment section as it is full of useful questions and answers.
1. Post Title and Meta Title
First, you need to understand the difference between post title and meta title.
- Post Title: How your reader sees the title of the post on your website.
- Post meta title: How search engines show your post in search results.
If you have not specified a meta title in your SEO settings, your post title will be treated as the meta title.
- It is important to have your keywords in the meta title.
Pro Tip: Keep your post titles less than 66 characters.
1. Post Meta Description
Every WordPress SEO plugin allows you to add meta descriptions to a post. These descriptions play a major role in search engine ranking.
Think of a meta description as a sales copy for your blog post:
- In 156 characters, you need to add your keywords and create a description that is seductive enough for users to click on it.
If you have not added meta descriptions in the past, you should start doing it immediately. Make sure to add your main keyword in the meta description and make it intent-driven.
Meta descriptions are very important.
You should go back to any of your previously published posts that do not have a meta description and add one.
By optimizing your post meta descriptions, you are ensuring that every post you write has the potential to drive a maximum amount of traffic to your site.
Google sees every blog post as a different web page so you can rank every post for certain keywords.
Meta descriptions are great places to put keywords.
2. Image Alt Attribute
Google can’t read images.
- Text is how Google recognizes an image.
To ensure that search engines can understand what an image is about, you must be sure to use proper image names.
Many people make the mistake of uploading images with names like image001.jpg.
- This is a huge mistake!
When naming an image, keep the name relevant to the image itself.
For example, if you take a screenshot of an AdSense dashboard, and you name the image “AdSense”, it will not be targeted. Instead, you need to use a name like “AdSense-dashboard”. This way, when people search for an image at Google Image Search, they will land on an image in one of our blog posts.
You can always manually add alt attributes when you upload an image.
I have seen positive results when using keywords in image anchor text (and also when naming an image), so you should at least use keywords in your image alt text.
3. Interlink and Anchor Text
When writing a new post, it’s always a good idea to link back to old blog posts so that readers will stick around your site for longer and also so that search engines can re-crawl these old posts.
This helps in better navigability of your site which reduces the bounce rate- another important SEO factor.
When you interlink, you should use the anchor text technique.
Simply put, when you link to a blog post, you see an option to add a link and a title.
Make sure to fill out the post title with the main keywords for the post that you are linking to.
4. Remove STOP words from Permalink
Words like “a” “an” “the” and many others which are listed here are ignored by the search engine.
Our post titles usually contain lots of stop words.
So, for example, when we write a post with the title:
- 3 Ways to Make a Blog Business Plan
Our post permalink, by default, would be:
“To” and “a “are stop words in the example above.
You can click on edit permalink and change the permalink to “blog-business-plan”, thus eliminating the stop words.
- Important Note: Never change your post permalink once the post is published.
5. H1, H2, H3 Headings
Using the right heading tags is another important aspect of SEO copywriting.
You must not ignore one of the most important aspects of SEO:
- Using proper H1, H2, and H3 heading tags.
By default, in any SEO-optimized theme, the post title uses an H1 heading tag. So, for the next sub-heading, you can use an H2 heading, and then an H3 heading, and so on.
It is always a good idea to use proper heading tags for effective SEO writing, especially when you are writing a long post.
Please refer to heading tags for SEO for a better understanding of how to use heading tags within blog posts.
According to the SEO community, it’s a good idea to use your keywords in H1, H2, and H3 tags. At the time of creating your outline (In the research phase), you should decide what your heading tags should be.
- Research for keyword
- Identify the right word limit
- Scout Google to find the right format for your article
- Create an outline by analyzing the top 10 results
- Make a list of questions from “people also ask” section of the search
- Post title for readers & meta title for search engine (keywords in titles).
- Post meta description(optimize it for better CTR and use your target keyword once).
- Image Alt text(use keyword).
- Interlink within a post using good anchor text.
- Post permalink (remove stop words from permalink).
- Use proper heading tags (keywords in H1, H2, H3 tags).