Cloud computing certification course covers basic and advanced concepts in cloud computing. This course covers cloud architecture, services, hosting, and more. This course helps in mastering cloud computing fundamentals, cloud computing lifecycle, key concepts of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform. The skills that one individual will learn to include cloud security, cloud provider selection, cloud workloads, cloud deployment and migration across multiple platforms, database skills, serverless architecture. Cloud computing refers to renting sources such as computer storage or space on another company’s computer.
Before deep-diving into different cloud computing services, let us have a look at the summary of the fundamentals of cloud computing. It is highly essential that interested IT professionals must gather information about the fundamentals of cloud computing. Lets us have a look at the same:
- Compute: In place of provisioning the server in the local data center, you can outsource the computing power required from the cluster of the virtual machine in the cloud. Compute is a processing power that is required by apps to process data and carry the computational tasks. The compute resource refers to CPU, storage, and memory available to the machine where the VM is moving. Cloud computing provider has done a good job designing a wide selection of pre-configured machines.
- Storage: One of the biggest benefits of cloud computing is storing data in the cloud is the convenience of increasing the storage capacity without maintaining and buying the local hard drive. In the cloud, data is stored with logical pools in the physical storage by the provider.
- Database: In this, a system that stores and manages structured and unstructured information. Database in the cloud is managed and offered by the cloud service provider by maintaining and updating underlying components of database instances.
- Networking: Cloud is a giant computer ecosystem that communicates and integrates to deliver specific services. Cloud service providers ensure that they maintain high-speed network connections within the infrastructure to support users’ needs.
Benefits of Cloud Computing:
Cloud computing entails various types of cloud platforms and services. Let us have an overview of the cloud computing benefits:
- Cost-effectiveness: Cloud computing is a pay-as-you-go-basis. This means you pay only for the things that you use, unlike in a traditional IT environment. Cloud computing provides a cost-effective way of providing resources and deploying the application, leading to future costs.
- Security: Cloud security is two-faceted. Physical security comes with robust data centers that are secured with top-notch surveillance and a monitoring system. Cloud providers offer digital security for securing the assets from unauthorized or any sort of malicious users using state of the art firewall tech.
- Improved performance: Cloud computing has offered cloud providers multiple data centers in various geographical regions that allow data replication and ensure data redundancy and fault tolerance.
Cloud computing provides the organization with all the required methods to ensure financial stability and high quality. It is imperative to be ready for all the revolutions with cloud computing.