As a landlord, you can purchase a boiler on financing (or a monthly payment boiler) and have your new boiler installed in a matter of months. Instead, if your tenants have dropped this on you out of the blue, you can spread out the cost of your new boiler by signing up for a monthly payment plan that is affordable and has no hidden fees.
Landlords get boiler finance
No deposit required from landlords on new Worcester Bosch boilers and installations. Flexible monthly payment options.
- Landlords Get Boiler Finance Deal
- Finance Example
- Landlord interest free finance
- Happy tenants
10 YEAR LANDLORDS BOILER FINANCE DEAL
* Starting as low as PS31.03 per Month
Spread the cost for 10 years
* 9.9% APR
* No deposit required
* Monthly payments are very low
* Worcester Bosch parts and labor guarantee for up to 10 years
Your tenant may tell you that their boiler has broken.
This could lead to the cost of a new boiler, visits and time spent sorting keys, or even the possibility of losing rent.
Boiler on finance is a good way of supporting landlords.
There are landlord finance payment options that include total installation starting at £31.03 per monthly and have no upfront payments. The rental income can cover the cost of your new boiler, provided that there is a minimum rent increase.
You can rest assured that your tenants will be happy and warm-hearted for 10 years with our dedicated landlord guarantee.
Boilers for landlords or rental properties
It is a crucial job for a landlord. Apart from all your day-to-day tasks, you will also need to make sure all appliances in your property are working properly. Your boiler is one example. Boilers are the heart of a home. It is an important piece that must be supervised regularly.
You, as a landlord are legally responsible for any boiler repair including any faults in your heating, hot water and pipes. This guide will cover all aspects of boilers for landlords as well as what you should know in order to stay on the right side.
Landlords get a free boiler
If the tenant of a rental property meets certain criteria under the Energy Company Obligation Scheme (ECO), a brand-new gas boiler could be installed in their home. Families with low incomes and people who receive benefits can benefit from the government ECO Scheme. This scheme helps to lower energy bills. These families may be eligible for a grant to purchase a new, more efficient boiler if they meet the criteria.
- You will need to be eligible for some type of benefit such as Income Support or Child Tax Credit. A certain amount of income may be required.
- You can apply for a grant for a boiler to be installed by a Gas Safe engineer if the boiler is damaged.
To be eligible for the ECO boiler program, you must also live in England, Scotland or Wales.
If you are 18 years old or older, and have reached the age of 85 by the end of the agreement, you can apply for the boiler-on finance scheme to pay. You must also be a resident of the UK and be either employed, retired, or in receipt long-term disability benefits. Before you can submit your application for finance,
- A valid passport
- Valid UK driving license
- Valid electricity bill from the past three months. Must be in the applicant’s name.
To confirm, check the Checklist
- Must have been a UK resident at least three years
- Regular income of more than £12,000 per year
- You must be at least 21 years old and not older than 70 by the end of the loan term
- A good credit rating is possible without having a history of bankruptcy or County Court Judgment.
- Direct debits can be paid by a UK-based building society or bank account
- Are you aware of the impact on your household finances from rising costs of living? If you are confident that you can pay the monthly repayments, missed payments could result in your inability to get future credit.
- Do not anticipate or know about any changes in your income, expenses, or other financial information that could impact your ability to pay the loan repayments.
What does Landlord “interest-free finance” (0% APR) actually mean?
You can finance a boiler so you can spread out the cost over a period of time, rather than paying it all at once. You can purchase a new boiler at 0% interest and pay only for its installation in your house.