Created by Markus Persson, Minecraft is a 3D game that allows players to build with textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. The game combines elements from construction, strategy, and action-adventure games. It will enable players to explore procedurally generated worlds and attempt to survive through building with materials found in the world.
How to construct in Minecraft?
Minecraft is a popular and highest selling game in history. It’s so popular that some people have spent up to 40 days a year. In this game, you can build anything you can imagine. Whether it’s an elaborate castle or a tiny little hut, Minecraft allows players to create whatever they want. In addition, some predators and animals act on their own, making the world more realistic.
This video game has been a huge hit with children, teens, and adults. Kids love playing in the sandbox while challenging others to see who can build the best castle or play through the most difficult map. Adults find a great deal of joy in completing their custom builds. Build the perfect house for your Sims or build a rocket and blast off. With so many options, Minecraft has something for everyone!
Water Elevators in Minecraft
Water elevators in Minecraft allow a user to carry players through different levels at faster speeds. It can transport all mobs except the undead, which it sends upward. Now, how to make a water elevator in Minecraft if you are a beginner in the game or if it is the first time you are considering building one? Learning about constructing a water elevator is of great help if you like to transport and travel between levels.
The aquatic design update allowed users to make a water elevator that makes traveling fast and safe. But how to make a water elevator in Minecraft if you don’t know how to do it in the first place? For the tube design model, you can create multiple of them along a stairway, which is beneficial if you have various levels for quick traveling. The following is the requirement or the process to construct one:
- Base – 4 blocks wide and 6 blocks tall
- Build a second floor. If you do not have one, then use three blocks to do so. After that, seal the top.
- Now, create a hole measuring 3 blocks high and 2 blocks wide on the first and second floors.
- Break the ceiling and put water in the corners.
Now that you learned how to make a water elevator in Minecraft for the tube design model, it is time to look for the waterfall model. The advantage of a waterfall is the ability to slow down during a fall to a safe speed. You can create this by placing the source of the water on the floor at a one-block gap. Additionally, try to make a hole of one at the bottom of the waterfall to avoid water spillage on the floor. Likewise, the water pouring from the landing site helps keep the mobs away, making it easy for a safe landing.
Java Breathable Water Elevator
How to make a water elevator in Minecraft for the survival mode? The Java breathable water elevator functions excellently in the survival mode and requires a shaft made of 2 x 1 blocks. You can choose the bottom-up or the top-down construction process for this elevator.
- Bottom-up Construction: Begin the construction of the elevator by preparing the entrance to the shaft that should be in a wall measuring one block thick. The entry should be 2 blocks high opening, and the door should be in the last block space. The door’s presence will prevent water source leakage from the open. Now, place signs in a zigzag manner after you step into the shaft with 2 block width wall and reach the maximum height. Next, fill the gaps between the signs with sources, creating a zigzag of water blocks. Next, fill the water buckets and ride the elevator to the maximum height. Now, place more signs as you move up and fill with water sources. Repeat the steps until you get to the top.
- Top-down Construction: Before starting this procedure, ensure that you have at least two water buckets in the inventory. Begin by standing between the two lines that make up the elevator shaft top. Then, create a hole of one block under each elevator shaft foundation starting. Now, place a sign on a block on the 2-block width wall in front of you. Then, dig another block below the blocks and put signs on the wall like earlier but on a different block. Repeat the process until you have a 4-block deep shaft with a zigzag sign on the walls. Now, look up and place the water sources besides the first signs on the wall. Thus, you have created a safe breathing space at the bottom. You can now use the elevator to return to the top, reload the buckets with water, and add more signs.
This kind of water stream is faster because of the swimming action between the water blocks. The reason you are standing between blocks is that you cannot fall when one foot is on one block because any part of the structure is on a solid block.
How to make a water elevator in Minecraft? The steps you have seen above are for different water elevators. Now, there are other elevators that you can try and construct in Minecraft. These include fast water bubble, breathable water elevator, alternative Java water elevator, and boat elevator. The construction of these elevators varies and depends on levels and the materials you have in your inventory.
Transportation in Minecraft can be painful because of limited options. Things get challenging when you like to travel vertically and between levels. You can create a ladder when you want to head up or try not to fall hard when going down to avoid damage. It is impossible to solve every action for the entire world. Still, a process will help you travel and transport smoothly up and down in Minecraft. You have learned how to make a water elevator in Minecraft today, a reliable investment that helps significantly move up and down in the long run.