Apple cider vinegar is a popular supplement that many people take for its reported health benefits. However, drinking vinegar on a regular basis is not always easy due to the harsh flavor vinegar has. If you want to take apple cider vinegar but don’t necessarily care for its taste there are solutions. By taking apple cider vinegar capsules you enjoy this supplement’s benefits without having to drink it. Capsules offer a quick easy-to-take solution. If you’ve considered taking apple cider vinegar capsules, here are some reasons to consider doing so.
Why Capsules Are Better Than Liquid
When comparing ACV capsules to the liquid form there are many reasons to go with capsules.
- Easier To Take: capsules don’t have any taste and are easy to quickly take without having to worry about a strong or harsh flavor.
- Avoids Possible Irritation: vinegar can be harsh as a drink and, depending on your oral health, could cause issues such as irritation or possible tooth damage. Capsules help avoid these potential problems.
- Coating: many ACV pills have an outside coating that either provides a flavor or makes them easier to swallow.
- Gentle: if you have sensitive stomach acid, foods may not agree with you. An ACV capsule lacks the strong acidity of the drink and can be gentler on your stomach.
- Easy To Transport: a small bottle of pills is easier to carry, store and keep track of when compared to a bottle of liquid ACV.
Five Possible Benefits Of ACV Capsules
- Treat Sore Throats: some claims say that apple cider vinegar can help treat a sore throat. This is due to the antibacterial properties ACV is reported to have. Combing an ACV pill with a glass of warm water can help soothe your throat.
- May Lower Blood Pressure: apple cider vinegar may help you control your blood pressure. It is said this is accomplished by lowering your blood’s renin levels. Renin is a kidney-produced enzyme that raises blood pressure. The acetic acid found in vinegar could help reduce the effect of this enzyme. ACV may also reduce glucose and cholesterol, which also improves your blood pressure levels.
- Possible Antioxidant Effects: ACV contains polyphenolic compounds that may help protect your body from free radicals which can reduce cell damage. ACV also may provide the benefit of reducing lipid peroxidation may also which can also reduce damage to your cells.
- Possible Laxative Properties: some believe apple cider vinegar aids in digestion, which in turn can assist in alleviating constipation. This is thought to be true because ACV contains soluble dietary fiber and fiber is a common cure for digestion issues.
- May Reduce Stress: ACV may be able to lower your stress levels which can help in improving your mood and sleeping patterns. The reason ACV may assist in reducing stress and improving sleep is that it may help break down the proteins that help produce serotonin.
Apple cider vinegar may offer several valuable health benefits if taken on a regular basis. If you’ve been wanting to add ACV to your normal diet but were put off by the taste taking ACV capsules can help avoid these issues.