Going on vacation is the perfect way to unwind and have a break from your routine. You can experience new places, people and cultures and enjoy yourself while you explore and relax. Travel is more than just a way to get away from your mundane everyday life, it’s a fresh perspective on life and your dream vacation isn’t far away.
Most people put off a holiday as it appears an expensive proposition. Planning a trip and executing your plan is easy these days, and you can use digital payment instruments like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to pay for your trip. All you need to do is apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card at Bajaj MARKETS in a few simple steps and head off to new horizons!
Reasons to Use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for Travel
Individuals may get stressed out just by finding out about the costs of a vacation, whether you go to an international hot spot or a domestic destination. You can still make your trip happen by paying for it with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. This is a digital payment instrument that lets you travel and bear-related expenses with ease.
- NO Cost EMI – This is the main feature of the use of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. You don’t have to pay for any holiday-related expenses with cash initially. Instead, you can pay in convenient EMIs later. Credit cards have this feature too, but NO Cost EMI, which you only get with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card lets you repay your EMIs without any interest attached. This isn’t the case with credit card EMIs.
- Nil down payment – You do not have to pay any down payment.
- Repayment is flexible – You can select a flexible repayment tenure, and this ranges from 3 months to 2 years.
- Pre-fixed loans – You get a pre-set loan that is approved for Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
- Nil charges for foreclosure – When you apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and use it to pay for your holiday, you don’t have to pay any foreclosure penalty if you wish to repay the total loan before your tenure is complete.
Offers on Travel
You can visit partner travel portals of the Bajaj Finserv Network, such as MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Goibibo, etc, and find deals that are related to your digital payment instrument. You can pay for your trip without a credit card, EMI at no cost being the main reason for you to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Here are some key offers available to you:
- Hotel room reservations at NO Cost EMI
- Flight booking on NO Cost EMI
- Homestay reservations on NO Cost EMI
- You can get instant discounts of up to 5% on certain domestic flight bookings
Have Your Dream Holiday
You can easily go for the vacation of your dreams, using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to pay for your expenses. The digital payment tool is available in a convenient process online when you visit the website of Bajaj MARKETS.
Zeeshan is an Travel enthusiast. He hails from Maharashtra and has travelled all over India starting from Kashmir, Leh, Sikkim, Assam, Kolkata, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Gujarat and Rajasthan. He loves sharing his journey as an Traveler and money saving hacks.