Do you know someone, maybe a friend, who loves sharing with you about funk-psychedelic music or young adult shows with visually tripping scenes? They go on sharing a self-discovery journey into the forest and find the answer to life’s fundamental questions. Your buddy may be telling you of the effects of an antidepressant compound found in mushrooms called psilocybin. Let’s see the unique benefits of antidepressant found in mushrooms.
The good thing is that your friend is not sharing a drug-induced experience; instead, psilocybin is a naturally occurring compound found in nature.
But among the numerous magic mushrooms out there, one variant stands out from the rest: Copelandia mushrooms. What makes it different? Is it legal to purchase and use them? Stick around to find out.
Let’s Start Off With Some Basics
Also called Hawaiian or Copelandia Cyans, depending on where it originates, these fungi are abundant in tropical and neotropical conditions. They can grow in manure that grass and plant-loving animals produce. Many studies nowadays reveal many people intake shrooms for treating depression and anxiety. Back in the day, they served medicinal uses. Nowadays, people use them for meaningful recreation. The 1971 United Nations Convention on Psychotropic Substances categorizes the compound as a schedule or controlled substance. This aspect means that its usage can lead to abuse and addiction.
The Effects Of Using Recreational Mushrooms
Users of the shroom mention that it has similarities with LSD. Such effects include mood swings, heightened feelings, and so on.
Here are some of the other possible effects of Copelandia mushrooms:
- Feelings of peace
- An abrupt change in mood and emotions
- Dream-like sensations
- Visual stimulation
- Visual alteration
- Spiritual awakening
- A different sense of space and time
- And so much more
There are also plenty of people who use the product to help them in their fight against depression.
Some experts dictate that the drug has no such capability. However, there is a recent study that may shed some light on existing speculations.
But it’s not all fun and pleasantries when using the natural LSD. They also have some crucial side effects. These include the following:
- Introspective episodes
- Lack of coordination
- Muscle weakness
- Low blood pressure
- Dilated pupils
- And a lot more
All of these effects will depend on a variety of factors. The mushrooms will have different outcomes depending on the following:
- How old you are
- How much do you take each day
- Your weight
- Additional drug usage
- Your personality
- Your location
- What you are expecting of the product
- And others
So What Makes Copelandia So Unique And Special?
We assume you are now familiar with magic mushrooms and other products that give you that euphoric feeling. But Copelandia mushrooms might be one of the more unique varieties you can find out there. Here are some reasons why:
- Copelandia mushrooms are more potent than other shrooms. They have higher psilocybin and psilocin dosages.
- Users may have a creative thinking power spike. This aspect leads people to unleash their inner creative personalities. Who knows? You might become the next New York Times bestselling author once you give the magic mushroom ago.
- Copelandia mushrooms outperform others as well. You can go on and intake them for months. Doing so does not wear down the shrooms’ effects on your mind and body. They are ideal for the dedicated psychonaut.
- You don’t have to worry about checking in on the shrooms as you cultivate them. They are a walk in the park to manage. So you don’t have to worry about them as each day passes, unlike other types of magic mushrooms.
Growing And Cultivation
Like most living things, these mushrooms’ growth and longevity will depend on several determinants. You will have to consider the temperature and humidity of the location where you want your shrooms to thrive. They won’t have issues if you set them up in an area with 25 to 30 degrees Celsius temperatures. In terms of humidity, find a place that kicks off at 90 percent to a hundred. Primordia begin forming after three days, and the buds can take more than six to develop ultimately.
How About Dosage?
You can have the mushrooms either dried or fresh. When having them dried, one to two grams would be sufficient enough. When it comes to fresh mushrooms, five to eleven grams is a decent amount. However, this dosage count will change from one person to another. So there is no ideal or perfect dosage to start off with overall. How the mushrooms affect you might not be the same for your buddy Joe or that guy near the parking lot.
When Buying Copelandia Mushrooms
The internet is your best friend when it comes to purchasing recreational mushrooms. Some numerous websites and platforms cater to these products and related services.
In addition, buying them online has its fair share of benefits. You might want to check them out:
- You can find discounts and perks from one website to another.
- Other platforms will offer you coupons and additional perks upon your first or next purchase.
- You don’t have to spend money on gas and other transportation expenses.
- You can have a company customize the package. That means you don’t have to worry about curious eyes once the item gets to your doorstep.
- You may do the shopping from the safety of your home.
- You have the option to purchase anytime at all.
Take It Easy
We don’t have to tell you to put some discipline at work once you start having fun with the shrooms. This kind of magic mushroom can become addictive at some point. Usage can eventually harm you and your loved ones. We won’t tell you to stop indulging in magic mushrooms for one bit. Although, we would only want you to take them in moderation.