If you have been a fan of THC gummies for a while, then chances are good that you are always looking for new gummies that are great for many different reasons. This blog will tell you Why delta 8 gummies might be better for you than just “regular” edibles – find out more here!
Without a doubt, edibles are one of the fastest-growing parts of the massive THC and CBD market. One of the key reasons why is because people are looking to avoid smoking and vaping more and turning to a form of consumption that has no potential short-term or long-term side effects.
If you are always looking for the best gummies on the market, then you should absolutely know about Delta 8 gummies. But what are Delta 8 gummies and why are they growing in popularity amongst people who love taking gummies to consume their THC?
Learn more and break down all the reasons why.
What is Delta 8 THC
Delta 8 THC edibles essentially refer to any edible form of the supplement. While gummies are the most popular, there are also delta 8 chocolates, honey, baked goods, and a lot more! Now that you know what delta 8 THC edibles are, you are probably curious about their benefits. On top of that, we thought we would break down some of the negative aspects that some people who utilize them have experienced in the past so that you can get a full idea of what utilizing delta 8 THC is like!
The pros of delta 8 THC edibles
- There is a very wide variety of textures and flavors that are available so people can find the right delta 8 THC gummies for them no matter what their preference is.
- Dosing for delta 8 THC gummies is pre-measured and made very simple so that people can easily and effectively control the amount of dosage that they are consuming.
- They offer no odor or other signs and are – without a doubt- the most discreet method of THC consumption on the market.
- They are very easy to share and you do not have to worry about sharing mouthpieces like you do when using vapes, smokable THC, or dabs.
The cons of delta 8 THC edibles
- Delta 8 THC gummies have a shorter shelf life than other forms of THC, and you need to make sure to look at whether or not the products that you purchase need to be refrigerated to keep them fresh.
- Based on the amount of THC that you are actually getting per package, there is no doubt that edibles are one of the more expensive options someone can purchase.
- It is harder to microdose THC when using delta 8 THC gummies because there is typically quite a large dosage per edible.
- The time it takes for the THC to take effect takes longer with edibles than it does compared to smokable products, vapes, tinctures, and more!
Well, there you have it! Now that you have the basic facts about Delta 8 gummies, you can start to look for the best products for you on the market.