CBSE 10th Result 2019 – Important Dates, Facts & Figures
Name Of Examination Authority: Central Board Of Secondary Education
Name Of Exam: CBSE Class 10th Board Exam 2019
The CBSE Class 10th Boards are to be conducted from 21 February to 29 March 2019 and the CBSE Class 10th Result2019 Declaration Date is expected to be around the end of May 2019. Students appearing for the CBSE 10th standard board exams can check their CBSE Class X Result here by following the steps listed below.
- Log onto the cbseresults.nic.in website.
- Go to the CBSE Class 10 section.
- Look for the link which says CBSE 10th Result 2019
- Click on the link and fill up all the details to get your CBSE X Result 2019
CBSE 12th Result 2019 – Date of Declaration
Although the official notification about the CBSE Class 12 Result 2019 is yet to be announced, the general trend suggests that the results might be declared in the last week of May. This year, the CBSE Board Exam for Class 12 students will be conducted in the month of February – March 2019. Since, the completion of the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2019, students have been eagerly waiting for the declaration of the results online. As per the general trend, the CBSE 12th Class Result 2019 will be declared in the last week of May. Central Board of Secondary Education will make the Class 12 Results available to the students online on the official website of the board i.e. cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Result 2019 Class 12 Previous Year’s Analysis
Last year, the CBSE Class 12 Result was declared on 29th May 2019. A total of around 11 lakh candidates appeared for the Class 12 Results, of which 83.01% students managed to clear the exam with flying colours. The overall pass percentage for CBSE XII Result marked an improvement of approx. 1% over the previous year. Keeping up the general trend, the CBSE 12th Result 2019 saw Girls outshine the Boys in the last years. The key statistics and analysis of CBSE 12th Result of last year is given below:
- Total Number of Students: 11 lakhs
- Number of Students securing above 95% marks: 12,737
- Number of Students securing above 90% marks: 72,599
- Number of Students placed in compartment: 91,818
- Overall Pass Percentage: 83.01%
- Overall Pass Percentage among Boys: 88.31%
- Overall Pass Percentage among Girls: 78.99%
- Best Performing Region: Trivandrum | Pass Percentage: 97.32%
- CBSE Topper: MeghnaSrivastava | 99.80%
Looking at the above stats, students who are awaiting their CBSE 2019 for Class 12 will be able to gauge the level of competition and the evaluation procedure.
We Will upload the link shortly you can check your result on asktohow .